What We Share

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tjpgu5xPLkzFFslZssoyBEgIiB-H_L0c
I remember coming home from São Paulo Brazil, after having the most amazing espresso of my life! OK, so maybe not “proper” espresso, but what they called a Nutella espresso … 

The cup was hand dipped in Nutella, filled with fantastic fresh brewed espresso, and freshly whipped cream on top!

I came home, and wanted to re-create it for my family, friends, and even me personally! I shared it, showed it, and was excited to hear and see the responses ... 

Now contrast that with an even more amazing gift, beyond what words can describe. Truly by definition, awesome ... a word I rarely use, unless it’s used like in this case, about my amazing God.

Do I refresh myself in this Truth? Do I share this news with family ... friends ... 

I certainly am not closed about my faith, as I would hope anybody who knows me could speak to. However ... at times ... I wish I had the courage to share Him as excitedly as I do a good cup of espresso ... 

Sobering and convicting.

His,
Matt

Comments

Popular Posts