You Are Whoever

I know I say this occasionally, but I think it's worth another mention though, especially as I go through stages where I start to write more often. This site/blog is first and foremost my personal journal. Since it is public, there are certain things that I don't specifically talk about due to privacy (that I may perhaps in a personal diary) but it is still very personal nonetheless to me. This medium (an online blog) suits me well as it keeps my thoughts organized, permanent, and allows me to see growth as well as recurring victories and struggles through the history of my writings.

However, since I have no greater passion that I like to talk about than my faith, I choose to share these with others. I have often had conversations with friends (that I know personally or online acquaintances) that through this has opened wonderfully deep conversations - and for that, I continue to share. I'm not here to debate and argue, I'm just here to share my faith for my own personal growth, and encouragement of others.Take it or leave it.

This is just a journal about my amazing God that just so happens to be as crazy about you as He is me.

You're the whoever too ...
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 ESV)
His,
~Matthew

Comments

Popular Posts