Look Alive!


One of the things I love about my Fitbit are the multiple silent alarms I can program.

One in particular I have set for 3:16 PM each day - named after the verse full of amazing news that we often recite without passion, excitement, or much reflection because we have heard it so often. Yet still at 3:16 my wrist vibrates to not only remind me of this Good News, but unintentionally Fitbit was programmed to remind me of such in a very beautiful way! "Look Alive!" it reads ... look alive ... :) ... because I am ... too often it happens when I am not looking very alive ... can't think of a better way for it to remind me of such a message ... 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Comments

Popular Posts