Unseen Words


I wrote an unpublished blog. It felt good to put something in writing for things that were on my heart, and watch the words fizzle away. Frustration, anger, pain, sadness, are a part of my journey, and I grow through them. I am thankful to have not only my God that listens to me whenever I need, but also friends that offer loving sound advice.

I wonder if some of the writings of David when he vented in frustration would be uncomfortable for him to know we were reading thousands of years later. However that's the beauty of Scripture, all of it. Not only do we get direction, history, or prophesy, but we get art, drama, and passion. The Bible to me is proof that we need the arts, as it speaks to us, we were created with passion by a passionate Creator.

Writing down unseen words, reading similar emotions, and talking to good cousel is a beautiful and peaceful part of my journey. I used to internalize my emotions, unaware of to where and whom to direct them to. Having a healthy outlet is wonderful. To some, it's music, exercise, or time alone. To me it's often the written word, seen or unseen.
"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13 ESV)
~Matthew 

Comments

Popular Posts