Ka-Boom! That was for me! :)



Did you ever have the pleasure of being the recipient of a surprise party? I did, and it was great! :) Even better, it remained a surprise, because as you know not all surprises actually make it to being an actual surprise by the time it comes! My wife did a wonderful job and it was an awesome afternoon/evening. There is something about being celebrated that just fills us with happiness. I'm not one for enjoying being the center of attention, especially when it comes to social engagements, but it was different; I felt loved by so many people.

Well, did you know that we get an even greater party when we find choose His path? I was reading a devotional and it brought me to Luke, chapter 15. In particular verse 7 (perhaps a verse that you've read many times before):

"Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance." Luke 15:7 (ESV)

Can you imagine heaven rejoicing for you? Angels celebrating? I wonder what fireworks may have happened (and will happen) for us! To a non-believer it seems like a fairy tale, to a believer it's even better. The cool part is, if you want a party for yourself, all you got to do is ask to sign up! :)

Ka-Boom! =)
~Matthew

Comments

Popular Posts